In February 2017, Saled fitted the new branch of Leemans Shoes in Hoofddorp with durable LED lighting. The building in the indoor shopping centre Vier Meren is beautifully illuminated by the unobtrusive LED rail spots, so that full attention is drawn to the shoes.
A total of seventy LED railspots are mounted in the building, ranging from 20 to 40 watt. Thanks to the turn and tilt of these fixtures, the lighting is easy adjustable to the dynamic design of the shoe store and specific products can be highlighted. The LED rail spots with a colour temperature of 3000K provide a good color rendering, so that the shoes enjoy an optimal presentation. In this way, customers can assess the shoes well on model and color.
View this project:
LED retail lighting
- Expert account managers and advisers
- At least 3 years warranty
- Large stocks, short delivery times
- Installation team with many years of experience
- The most important quality labels
- EMC certification: no failure in your digital network