The new entertainmentcentre ‘Kok Experience’ in Harderwijk has been fitted with over 350 LED light sources from Saled. After having provided the LED lighting for the petrol station and the car wash, which are also owned by Johan Kok, he once again came to Saled for the lighting of his brand new building.
The childrens recreation paradise is lighted by dimmable 230 watt floodlights. With their dimming function the ambiance of the area can be changed to match the envisioned atmosphere. Around the reception and the cinema over 100 downlighters were installed and the offices and kitchens are fitted with luxury 60x60cm panel lights. The underlying parking garage is lighted by 150cm LED tubes in IP65 fixtures. In the entire building over 60 LED emergency fixtures can be found.
View this project:
- Expert account managers and advisers
- At least 3 years warranty
- Large stocks, short delivery times
- Installation team with many years of experience
- The most important quality labels
- EMC certification: no failure in your digital network