Saled has supplied and installed all LED lighting in the new subsidiary of Broekhuizen Schoenen in Huizen. Around 100 LED rail spotlights and some High Bay fixtures provide an optimal shopping experience. The chosen models fit perfectly with the rest of the new interior and illuminate the extensive shoe collection optimally.
Compared to the shop which was previously housed in the building at shopping centre Oosterment, Broekhuizen goes significally back in energy use: the total wattage has reduced from 9250 to 2300. As a result of the low energy use and the much longer lifetime, the complete investment will be recouped within two years. A durable and financial sensible choice.
View this project:
LED retail lighting
- Expert account managers and advisers
- At least 3 years warranty
- Large stocks, short delivery times
- Installation team with many years of experience
- The most important quality labels
- EMC certification: no failure in your digital network