Saled was commisioned by the municipality Nijkerk to replace the lighting in the previously dark parking garage Wheemplein. Over 170 LED tubes increased the light yield with 85 lux, whilst decreasing the energy consumption with more than 70%. Because of the good condition of the fixtures, the retrofit method was applied: installing new LED tubes in the existing fixtures.
When you enter the parking garage you immediately notice the bright lighting. By replacing the lamps and switching of the ballasts the energy consumption dropped by more than 70%, annually saving the municipality Nijkerk over €4000!
View this project:
LED car park lighting
- Expert account managers and advisers
- At least 3 years warranty
- Large stocks, short delivery times
- Installation team with many years of experience
- The most important quality labels
- EMC certification: no failure in your digital network