The municipality Zwolle started replacing conventional light sources in June 2014 and has replaced more than 5000 light sources for LED in the meantime. With Saled’s retrofit solution the new lamps were placed in the existing fixtures.
The SOX E-18 lamps were replaced by the 18 watt 3000K Saled LED PS-T. By switching off the ballast the energy consumption is reduced by over 25%, with older ballasts even higher savings are realized. The annual CO2 emission of the municipality is reduced by 46 tonnes.
Besides the energy and CO2 savings the municipality contributes to the environment by maintaining the present fixtures. By using Saled’s retrofit solution the fixtures were not unnecessarily replaced by new, expensive LED fixtures.
View this project:
Public LED lighting
- Expert account managers and advisers
- At least 3 years warranty
- Large stocks, short delivery times
- Installation team with many years of experience
- The most important quality labels
- EMC certification: no failure in your digital network