In the municipality Huizen over 8600 conventional public lighting lightsources were replaced by energy-efficient and durable Saled LED light sources. With Saled’s retrofit solution, the municipality was able to re-use the existing fixtures.
Because LED lasts three times longer than the conventional lighting also replacement costs are saved. The dubble savings results in a expected return of investment within 3 years. At the end of October 2015 installer Pilkes Infra started with the replacement of the 8642 lightsources. Saled’s retrofit solution, with which the existing fixtures are maintained, means that (local) governments can meet the Dutch energy agreement with a relatively small investment.
View this project:
Public LED lighting
- Expert account managers and advisers
- At least 3 years warranty
- Large stocks, short delivery times
- Installation team with many years of experience
- The most important quality labels
- EMC certification: no failure in your digital network