At the charity shop in Spakenburg over 200 fluorescent tubes have been replaced for LED tubes. The investment will be earned back within 2.2 years. The LED tubes are expected to have a lifetime of 15 years, over 6x times longer than the conventional lighting.
The current fixtures are maintained, only the lightsources have been repalced. This means energy and replacement costs can be reduced without needing new LED fixtures, preventing the unnecessary replacement of functioning fixtures.
Charity shop Baarn also chose for LED tubes, here over 140 conventional tubes have been replaced. This investment will be earned back within 1.8 years. Same as in Bunschoten, the new LED tubes are placed in the present fixtures. The CO2 emission for Baarn is reduced by 10.077 kg a year, the sulphur emission by 7.6 kg.
View this project:
- Expert account managers and advisers
- At least 3 years warranty
- Large stocks, short delivery times
- Installation team with many years of experience
- The most important quality labels
- EMC certification: no failure in your digital network